2-Day VIP4 (Main temples + Preah Vihea)
Day 1: Small Tour & Banteay Srei (37 km from Siem Reap city)
- Angkor Wat – the biggest religious monument in the world
- South Gate of Angkor Thom city
- Bayon – the only one temple for the Buddha
- Ta Prohm – the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
- Banteay Srei – the most beautiful carving temple in the world
- After doing these temples, you can do some more temples for free of charge (the temples in this area)
Day 2: Preah Vihea Temple (250 km from Siem Reap city)
- Visit the temple of Preah Vihea in north part of Cambodia which has a conflict with Thailand.
- Visit Pol Pot’s grave (Khmer Rouge founder)
- Visit Ta Muk’s house (Khmer Rouge Commander).
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- The tour is from 7:30 am till about 3:30 pm (you can continue visiting temples until Sunset without extra charge. You can choose your preferred time by your self.
- Sunrise can be included with $15 extra charge (for the group, not individual). If you choose Sunrise, the tour starts at 4:45 am from the lobby of your hotel. Sunset is free.
- Floating village can be included with $10 extra charge per group. And you will pay the boat fee $20 per person by yourself.
- Lunch break at noon time (or any time) at a local restaurant nearby the temples.
- We charge you this fee because of our qualification, experience & the distance of the temples.
- Tour fee is in US Dollar by Cash. No deposit needed! Please just pay the tour fee during the tour at any time.
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|