2-Day VIP2 (Main temples + Beng Mealea & Kampong Khleang Best Floating Village)
If you want to see the 5 temples plus the most beautiful floating village, here is the right program for you. This covers all the 5 highlights temples – Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei and Beng Mealea Plus Kampong Khleang floating village. We keep focused only these temples, and take you to see how people live on the water. We commit to take you away from crowds as much as possible.
Day 1: Small Tour & Banteay Srei (37 km from Siem Reap city)
- Angkor Wat – the biggest religious monument in the world
- South Gate of Angkor Thom city
- Bayon – the only one temple for the Buddha
- Ta Prohm – the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
- Banteay Srei – the most beautiful carving temple in the world
- You can visit all the temples in Small Tour for free of charge like: Bapuon, Phimean Akas, Royal Enclosure, Suor Proat Towers, North & South Khleang Preah Pithou Group, Thomanon, Chao Saydevada, Takeo…….
Day 2: Beng Mealea & Kampong Khleang
- Beng Mealea: the real jungle temple without restoration, it is known as the Indiana Jones – the temple of dome. It is 65 km from town
- Kampong Khleang floating village: you will be taken to see lives of people in stilted and floating villages of Kampong Kleang, You can board a boat and cruise along the lake to see houses built on stilts. The Kampong Kleng is about 55 km from Siem Reap town. This place is highly recommended. The boat driver will take you to tour the lake about 1/2 hours and also floating village about 12,000 people living there (app 5000 families). Visitors to Kampong Khleang during the dry season are universally awestruck by the forest of stilted houses rising up to 10 meters in the air. Kampong Khleang is a permanent community within the floodplain of the lake, with an economy based in fishing and surrounded by flooded forest. But Kampong Khleang is significantly larger with almost 10 times the population of Kampong Phluk, making it the largest community on the Lake. This is a very different world for your team to witness.
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- The tour is from 7:30 am till about 3:30 pm (you can continue visiting temples until Sunset without extra charge. You can choose your preferred time by your self.
- Sunrise can be included with $15 extra charge (for the group, not individual). If you choose Sunrise, the tour starts at 4:45 am from the lobby of your hotel. Sunset is free.
- Lunch break at noon time (or any time) at a local restaurant nearby the temples.
- We charge you this fee because of our qualification, experience & the distance of the temples.
- Tour fee is in US Dollar by Cash. No deposit needed! Please just pay the tour fee during the tour at any time.
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|