2-Day VIP1: Beng Mealea + Koh Ker
The aims of this package is to provide all the 6 ighlights temples – Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei, Beng Mealea and Koh Ker-We have more time to concentrate each temples, and we will visit temples in the different area across beautiful countryside. We commit to take you away from crowds as much as possible.
Day 1: Small Tour & Banteay Srei (37 km from Siem Reap city)
- Angkor Wat – the biggest religious monument in the world
- South Gate of Angkor Thom city
- Bayon – the only one temple for the Buddha
- Ta Prohm – the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
- Banteay Srei – the most beautiful carving temple in the world
- You can visit all the temples in Small Tour for free of charge like: Bapuon, Phimean Akas, Royal Enclosure, Suor Proat Towers, North & South Khleang Preah Pithou Group, Thomanon, Chao Saydevada, Takeo…….
- After doing these temples, you can do some more temples for free of charge (the temples in this area)
Day 2: Beng Mealea + Koh Ker Group (130 km from Siem Reap city)
- Beng Mealea – the Indian Jones
- Koh Ker Group – A group of almost 100 ruin temples in Preah Vihear province. Koh Ker is the main temple with 7-tiers. You can climb up to the top to see the beautiful landscape. You can visit more temples like:
- Prasat Pram,
- Prasat Neang Khmao,
- Prasat Damrei,
- Prasat Chen,
- Prasat Linga….
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- The tour is from 7:30 am till about 3:30 pm (you can continue visiting temples until Sunset without extra charge. You can choose your preferred time by your self.
- Sunrise can be included with $15 extra charge (for the group, not individual). If you choose Sunrise, the tour starts at 4:45 am from the lobby of your hotel. Sunset is free.
- Floating village to Chong Khneas can be included with $10 extra charge per group. And you will pay the boat fee $20 per person by yourself.
- Lunch break at noon time (or any time) at a local restaurant nearby the temples.
- We charge you this fee because of our qualification, experience & the distance of the temples.
- Tour fee is in US Dollar by Cash. No deposit needed! Please just pay the tour fee during the tour at any time.
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|