2-Day VIP3-Kulen Mountain & Beng Mealea
The choice of this program is to keep focus on the 5 greatest temples in the whole Cambodia plus seeing and swimming the holy water of Kulen Mountain.
Day 1: Small Tour & Banteay Srei (37 km from Siem Reap city)
- Angkor Wat – the biggest religious monument in the world
- South Gate of Angkor Thom city
- Bayon – the only one temple for the Buddha
- Ta Prohm – the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
- Banteay Srei – the most beautiful carving temple in the world
- After doing these temples, you can do some more temples for free of charge (the temples in this area)
Day 2: Kulen Mountain & Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap City)
- Visit the Oldest Capital City of Angkor Empire. It was built in BC 802. Over there you can see the thousand lingam on the bed of the river, the biggest reclining Buddha made from a single stone, and you can swim in the stream of the best waterfall in Cambodia. It is the Holy Water!
- Visit Beng Mealea : The Indiana Jones temple.
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- The tour is from 7:30 am till about 3:30 pm (you can continue visiting temples until Sunset without extra charge. You can choose your preferred time by your self.
- Sunrise can be included with $15 extra charge (for the group, not individual). If you choose Sunrise, the tour starts at 4:45 am from the lobby of your hotel. Sunset is free.
- Floating village can be included with $10 extra charge per group. And you will pay the boat fee $20 per person by yourself.
- Lunch break at noon time (or any time) at a local restaurant nearby the temples.
- We charge you this fee because of our qualification, experience & the distance of the temples.
- Tour fee is in US Dollar by Cash. No deposit needed! Please just pay the tour fee during the tour at any time.
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|