2-Day Classic (Small & Big Circuit)
Day 1: Small Tour Itinerary
- Angkor Wat – the biggest religious monument in the world
- South Gate of Angkor Thom city
- Bayon – the only one temple for the Buddha
- Bapuon, Phimean Akas, Elephant & Leper King terrace, Suor Proat temples
- Ta Nei – the temple in the jungle
- Ta Prohm – the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
- Banteay Kdei – the temple that hundred pieces of the Buddha were found by chance
- After doing these temples, you can do some more temples for free of charge (the temples in this area)
Day 2: Big Tour Itinerary & Banteay Srei
- Preah Khan – the sacred sword
- Neak Poan
- East Mebon – the temple in the dry-reservoir
- Banteay Srei – the lady temple, the best carving temple in the world
- Zip Line (Half course $59, and full course $99)
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting all temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- The tour is from 7:30 am till you finish all the temples, or we can start the tour any time you want.
- Sunrise can be included with $15 extra charge (for the group, not individual). If you choose Sunrise, the tour starts at 4:45 am from the lobby of your hotel. Sunset is free.
- Lunch break at noon time (or any time) at a local restaurant nearby the temples.
- We charge you this fee because of our qualification, experience & the distance of the temples.
- Tour fee is in US Dollar by Cash. No deposit needed! Please just pay the tour fee during the tour at any time.
- Pax = Person, 3 pax is 3 persons.
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|