5-Day VIP Gold: Angkor Area + Floating Village & Dinner Show (Slow pace and easy tour)
Day 1: Angkor Wat, Bayon & National Museum
- Angkor Wat – the biggest religious monument in the world
- South Gate of Angkor Thom city
- Bayon – the only one temple for the Buddha
- Angkor National Museum
Remark: Please wear proper dresses for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
Day 2: Ta Prohm & Banteay Srei
- Ta Prohm – The jungle temple known as Tomb Raider
- East Mebon – The island temple
- Banteay Srei – The lady temple, the best carving temple in the world
Day 3: Oldest temples in the area & Artisan Angkor
- Lolei – the first island temple in Cambodia
- Preah Ko – the temple for the sacred Bull Nandi
- Bakong – the first mountain temple built on the peak of artificial hill
- Artisan Angkor – Proof the way that we made carving on stone/wood…
Day 4: Western Baray, Silk Farm & Apsara Show
- Reservoir the Western Baray – The biggest man-made reservoir in 10 century.
- Silk Farm – The process from the mulberry bushes cultivation to the production of silk fabrics and accessories.
- War Museum – Many kinds of weapons were used during the civil war in Cambodia are seen over there.
- Apsara Show – The World Heritage Show called Apsara with Buffet Dinner (We go to the best one in town, much better food and very less crowded)
Day 5: Floating Village & Beng Mealea tempple – The Indiana Jones & Massage
- Floating villaplore the daily life of more than 5000 families living on the 10-meter stilt houses and floating village at Kampong Khleang. That’s the biggest and the most beautiful one.
- Beng Mealee Indiana Jones
- Massage – Cambodian Massage for 2 hours/relax and easy (your own payment)
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|