3-Day VIP 2 (Main temples + Beng Mealea & Koh Ker + Kulen Mountain & Floating village)
Day 1: The 4 BEST temples in towns
- Angkor Wat – the biggest religious monument in the world
- South Gate of Angkor Thom city
- Bayon – the only one temple for the Buddha
- Ta Prohm – the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
- Pre Rup – The huge towers built by clay brick in 10 century
- Banteay Srei – the most beautiful carving temple in the world (It is 37 km from town)
- After the 4 Best Temples, you can do some more temples for free of charge (the temples in this area)
Day 2: Beng Mealea + Koh Ker Group (130 km from Siem Reap city)
- Beng Mealea – the Indian Jones
- Koh Ker Group – A group of almost 100 ruin temples in Preah Vihear province. Koh Ker is the main temple with 7-tiers. You can climb up to the top to see the beautiful landscape. You can visit more temples like:
- Prasat Pram,
- Prasat Neang Khmao,
- Prasat Damrei,
- Prasat Chen,
- Prasat Linga….
Day 3: Kulen Mountain & Floating Village (70 km from Siem Reap City)
- Visit the Oldest Capital City of Angkor Empire. It was built in BC 802. Over there you can see the thousand lingam on the bed of the river, the biggest reclining Buddha made from a single stone, and you can swim in the stream of the best waterfall in Cambodia. It is the Holy Water!
- Visit a Floating Village with thousand family live permanently on the water. It allows for an authentic floating village experience. The village moves throughout the year, depending on the water levels of the lake. At the end of the dry season when the lake’s water levels are at its lowest, the villagers move closer to the shore and live primarily from fishing activities. You completely see the floating houses, hospital center, police station, floating school, floating church…..
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders (For Day 1 only).
- The tour is from 7:30 am till 3:30 pm. It can be earlier or later according to your interest. You can choose your preferred time by your self.
- Sunrise can be included with $15 extra charge (for the group, not individual). Sunset is free.
- We charge you this fee because of our qualification, experience & the distance of the temples.
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|