3-Day VIP1-Small,Big, B.Melea+KohKer
Day 1: Small Tour Itinerary
- Angkor Wat – the biggest religious monument in the world
- South Gate of Angkor Thom city
- Bayon – the only one temple for the Buddha
- Bapuon, Phimean Akas, Elephant & Leper King terrace, Suor Proat temples
- Ta Nei – the temple in the jungle
- Ta Prohm – the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
- Banteay Kdei – the temple that hundred pieces of the Buddha were found by chance
- You can visit all the temples in Small Tour for free of charge like: Suor Proat Towers, North & South Khleang Preah Pithou Group, Thomanon, Chao Saydevada, Takeo…….
Day 2: Big Tour Itinerary & Banteay Srei
- North Gate of Angkor Thom city
- Phreah Khan – the sacred sword
- Neak Poan
- Ta Som
- East Mebon – the temple in the dry-reservoir
- Pre Rup – the crematorium
- Banteay Srei – the lady temple, the best carving temple in the world
Day 3: Beng Mealea + Koh Ker Group (130 km from Siem Reap city)
- Beng Mealea – the Indian Jones
- Koh Ker Group – A group of almost 100 ruin temples in Preah Vihear province. Koh Ker is the main temple with 7-tiers. You can climb up to the top to see the beautiful landscape. You can visit more temples like:
- Prasat Pram,
- Prasat Neang Khmao,
- Prasat Damrei,
- Prasat Chen,
- Prasat Linga….
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders (For Day 1 only).
- The tour is from 7:30 am till 3:30 pm. It can be earlier or later according to your interest. You can choose your preferred time by your self.
- Sunrise can be included with $15 extra charge (for the group, not individual). Sunset is free.
- We charge you this fee because of our qualification, experience & the distance of the temples.
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|