1-Day Rolous Group + Beng Mealea
The aim of this package is to provide you the opportunity to see the oldest temples in the Angkor area and Beng Mealea known as the “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom” temple together.
- Lolei – the first island temple in Cambodia
- Preah Ko – the temple for the sacred Bull Nandi
- Bakong – the first mountain temple built on the peak of artificial hill
- Beng Mealea – The temple with almost natural condition. It is called the Indiana Jones with the temple of Dome.
- Please wear the proper dress for visiting all temples. If you wear shorts and a t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- The tour is from 7:30 am till you finish all the temples, or we can start the tour any time you want.
- Sunrise can be included with $15 extra charge (for the group, not individual). If you choose Sunrise, the tour starts at 4:45 am from the lobby of your hotel. Sunset is free.
- Lunch break at noon time (or any time) at a local restaurant nearby the temples.
- We charge you this fee because of our qualification, experience & the distance of the temples.
- Tour fee is in US Dollars by Cash. No deposit needed! Please just pay the tour fee during the tour at any time.
- Temple pass for Angkor Park is accepted by Cash or Credit Cards.
- Pax = Person, 3 pax is 3 persons.
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|