We organize this package to offer you a great waterfall of Kulen mountain, plus the big tour circuit. You will have time to swim at the most beautiful holy water.
- Kulen Mountain: Visit the Oldest Capital City of Angkor Empire. It was built in BC 802. Over there you can see the thousand lingam on the bed of the river, the biggest reclining Buddha made from a single stone, and you can swim in the stream of the best waterfall in Cambodia. It is the Holy Water!
- Preah Khan – the sacred sword
- Neak Poan
- East Mebon – the temple in the dry-reservoir
- Pre Rup – the crematorium
- Banteay Srei – the lady temple, the best carving temple in the world
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting all temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- The tour is from 7:00 am till you finish all the temples, or we can start the tour any time you want.
- Sunrise can be included with $15 extra charge (for the group, not individual). If you choose Sunrise, the tour starts at 4:45 am from the lobby of your hotel. Sunset is free.
- Lunch break at noon time (or any time) at a local restaurant nearby the temples.
- We charge you this fee because of our qualification, experience & the distance of the temples.
- Tour fee is in US Dollar by Cash. No deposit needed! Please just pay the tour fee during the tour at any time.
- Pax = Person, 3 pax is 3 persons.
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|