1-Day VIP11: Sambo Prei Kuk
This is the journey to the 7th century Capital City of Cambodia. The group of temples are the oldest ones in Cambodia which you can see that they used clay bricks as the main material. They are beautiful in design, structure and atmosphere.
- Sambo Prei Kuk: the oldest temples built in different style of art from Angkor Group. It contains more than 100 temples in this area. I highly recommend you to see them because they are so old – 1500 years old.
- Naga bridge or Kampong Kdei bridge: It is so amazing bridge from 13th century.
- Please wear the proper dress for visiting all temples. If you wear shorts and a t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- The tour is from 7:30 am till you finish all the temples, or we can start the tour any time you want.
- Sunrise can be included with $15 extra charge (for the group, not individual). If you choose Sunrise, the tour starts at 4:45 am from the lobby of your hotel. Sunset is free.
- Lunch break at noon time (or any time) at a local restaurant nearby the temples.
- We charge you this fee because of our qualification, experience & the distance of the temples.
- Tour fee is in US Dollars by Cash. No deposit needed! Please just pay the tour fee during the tour at any time.
- Pax = Person, 3 pax is 3 persons.
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|