1-Day VIP10:Koh Ker+Floating
This program is for those who want to do 3 big different attraction in a day. It takes about 10 hours from 7:00 am till 5:00 pm. It includes Beng Mealea, Koh Ker and the biggest and most beautiful floating village in Siem Reap.
- 7:00 am – the tour starts from your hotel.
- Beng Mealea – the Indian Jones
- Koh Ker Group – A group of many ruin temples in Preah Vihear province. Koh Ker is the main temple with 7-tiers. You can climb up to the top to see the beautiful landscape. You can visit more temples like:
– Prasat Pram,
– Prasat Neang Khmao,
– Prasat Damrei,
– Prasat Chen,
– Prasat Linga….
- Kampong Khleang floating village: you will be taken to see lives of people in stilted and floating villages of Kampong Kleang, You can board a boat and cruise along the lake to see houses built on stilts. The Kampong Kleng is about 55 km from Siem Reap town. This place is highly recommended. The boat driver will take you to tour the lake about 1/2 hours and also floating village about 12,000 people living there (app 5000 families). Visitors to Kampong Khleang during the dry season are universally awestruck by the forest of stilted houses rising up to 10 meters in the air. Kampong Khleang is a permanent community within the floodplain of the lake, with an economy based in fishing and surrounded by flooded forest. But Kampong Khleang is significantly larger with almost 10 times the population of Kampong Phluk, making it the largest community on the Lake. This is a very different world for your team to witness.
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting all temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- The tour is from 7:00 am till you finish all the temples, or we can start the tour any time you want.
- Lunch break at noon time (or any time) at a local restaurant nearby the temples.
- We charge you this fee because of our qualification, experience & the distance of the temples.
- Tour fee is in US Dollar by Cash. No deposit needed! Please just pay the tour fee during the tour at any time.
- Pax = Person. 3 pax is 3 persons.
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|