4-Day VIP Silver – Angkor Area + Floating Village & Dinner Show
Day 1: Angkor Wat, Bayon & National Museum
- Angkor Wat – the biggest religious monument in the world
- South Gate of Angkor Thom city
- Bayon – the only one temple for the Buddha
- Angkor National Museum
Remark: Please wear proper dresses for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
Day 2: Ta Prohm & Banteay Srei
- Ta Prohm – The jungle temple known as Tomb Raider
- East Mebon – The island temple
- Banteay Srei – The lady temple, the best carving temple in the world
Day 3: Oldest temples in the area & Artisan Angkor
- Lolei – the first island temple in Cambodia
- Preah Ko – the temple for the sacred Bull Nandi
- Bakong – the first mountain temple built on the peak of artificial hill
- Artisan Angkor – Proof the way that we made carving on stone/wood…
Day 4: Floating Village, Silk Farm & Apsara Show
- Floating village – Kompung Pluk or Chong Kneas
- Silk Farm – The process from the mulberry bushes cultivation to the production of silk fabrics and accessories.
- War Museum – Many kinds of weapons were used during the civil war in Cambodia are seen over there.
- Apsara Show – The World Heritage Show called Apsara with Buffet Dinner (We go to the best one in town, much better food and very less crowded)
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|