1-Day VIP9: Beng Mealea+K. Khleang
This is a very special offer for you to see the greatest temple of Beng Mealea (the Indiana Jones and the temple of Doom), and the greatest floating village of Kampong Khleang. This is the way to see temples with very smaller crowds so you can feel your private tour to see a private temple/floating village.
- Beng Mealea: the real jungle temple without restoration, it is known as the “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom” temple. It is 65 km from town
- Kampong Khleang floating village: you will be taken to see the daily lives of people in the stilted and floating villages of Kampong Kleang, You can board a boat and cruise along the lake to see these houses built on stilts. The Kampong Kleang village is about 55 km from Siem Reap city. This place is highly recommended. The boat driver will take you to tour the lake and also the floating village where about 12,000 people live permanently (approximately 5 000 families). Visitors to Kampong Khleang during the dry season are universally awestruck by the forest of stilted houses rising up to 10 meters in the air. Kampong Khleang is a permanent community within the floodplain of the lake, with an economy based in fishing and surrounded by flooded forest. But Kampong Khleang is significantly larger with almost 10 times the population of Kampong Phluk, making it the largest community on the Lake. This is a very different world for you to witness.
- Please wear the proper dress for visiting all temples. If you wear shorts and a t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- The tour is from 7:30 am till you finish all the temples, or we can start the tour any time you want.
- Sunrise can be included with $15 extra charge (for the group, not individual). If you choose Sunrise, the tour starts at 4:45 am from the lobby of your hotel. Sunset is free.
- Lunch break at noon time (or any time) at a local restaurant nearby the temples.
- We charge you this fee because of our qualification, experience & the distance of the temples.
- Tour fee is in US Dollars by Cash. No deposit needed! Please just pay the tour fee during the tour at any time.
- Pax = Person, 3 pax is 3 persons.
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|